Disgruntled Heroes II
April 16, 2024, 03:51:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Some members may be placed in the wrong membergroup due to the changes. Please PM Anticitizen with any problems.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Warriors of Valhalla.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warriors of Valhalla.  (Read 258 times)
Splagbot
Prospective Member

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2007, 07:42:13 pm »

*Splagbot puts on his The John mask*

Greetings

The John comes to you with a proposal and a request for an alliance, The John is trying to put together an axis or alliance of smaller good factions, this would involve helping each other on raids and stronghold defence should you become aware of a raid in time and if need be we would help you on any counter raids that you need aid on, we are fairly close together already and it would not be that difficult to help each other if need be, obviously your faction would retain autonomy and would still be expected to put your affairs first, however The John believes that this would help protect us from farming (of which we have been vctims) if when a faction raided us they got pounded on by multiple factions.

If you are not keen on the idea of the group alliance then would you consider an alliance with us on an individual basis?

The John awaits your (hopefully) favourable response.

Regards, The John.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Anticitizen
Disgruntled
Prospective Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 08:16:09 pm »

I wouldn't mind an alliance, but this is a democracy in one way or another, so I'm going to let some other people chime in on this before I make anything final.
Report Spam   Logged
Erestil/Remellion
Prospective Member

The Eye in the Sky is watching you...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 06:13:07 pm »

I'd say yes. But recently, even with a healthy number of close-proximity allies, we still are getting our asses whooped by the usual factions. Also, we can't regroup and effectively raid this way. Maybe we should relocate first, near them (Warriors of Valhalla/any friendlies), and see whether our enemies follow us and even raid them while they're at it.
Report Spam   Logged

Own the GMT BC! *those no-good farmers using GM humans*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum