Disgruntled Heroes II
March 28, 2024, 08:21:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Some members may be placed in the wrong membergroup due to the changes. Please PM Anticitizen with any problems.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Army Control Corps (UD)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Army Control Corps (UD)  (Read 614 times)
Swiper
Prospective Member

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2006, 08:00:33 am »

Hey,

Its me Swiper...
I was wondering if you wanted to renew the old aggreement but alter it to a 'Pledge' Agreement where we will support you if you are attacked or required a base to fall back to?

At the moment we are unallied as far as I am aware, and since we formed from the same root it would make sense to revise/alter the original agreement - that I think the founder nullified way back this time last year...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Grigori
Token Crazy-Ass Priest
Elite
Prospective Member

Ehe... heh heh heh... AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 02:51:52 pm »

Apparently I joined after said agreement (must have been a while ago), so you'll have to wait for Anti.
Report Spam   Logged

Anticitizen
Disgruntled
Prospective Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 05:57:26 pm »

I don't mind.
Report Spam   Logged
Blessed Guard
Grunt
Prospective Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 09:25:44 pm »

This is First Lieutenant Blessed Guard, and I am here on behalf of the Army Control Corps.  We are currently interested in the type of support being rallied to retake Mitchem Mall (and surrounding structures), since a lot of trouble has come about ever since the infamous LUE horde rummaged through earlier last month.  Any information/ideas would greatly be appreciated, and if any of you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.  (Also, is this the same Grigori from the UD Proboards?)

~Blessed Guard
Report Spam   Logged

But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish. Psalm 9:18

UD Profile
Erestil/Remellion
Prospective Member

The Eye in the Sky is watching you...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 07:13:35 am »

It's the same Grig, that for sure. Dunno about Mitchem, though; ask the leaders.
Report Spam   Logged

Own the GMT BC! *those no-good farmers using GM humans*
Blessed Guard
Grunt
Prospective Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 03:05:23 pm »

Who are they, and what would be the best way to contact them?  Thanks in advance for the info and for responding to my post.
Report Spam   Logged

But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish. Psalm 9:18

UD Profile
Ohcheeseyone
Elite
Prospective Member

FLAMING BUNNIES!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 06:38:17 pm »

Well... when I last logged on, Mitchem was fully caded all sectors VHB or higher. minimal human presence inside....

The big thing Vinetown is lacking at the moment is human presence. we have the will, but lack the forces. Daily, I try to spend 20 AP re-arming/searching for supplies, and 15 putting up a barricade where needed in my vacinity.
Report Spam   Logged

Blessed Guard
Grunt
Prospective Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 07:55:19 pm »

Well... when I last logged on, Mitchem was fully caded all sectors VHB or higher. minimal human presence inside....

The big thing Vinetown is lacking at the moment is human presence. we have the will, but lack the forces.

Thanks for the response.  I was surprised to see Mitchem Mall's cades were up on my way to Penny Heights (resupplying), when I had received reports earlier that they were down & ruined.  Also, are the forces you mention from your own group, or the collective survivor population of Vinetown?  Lastly, do you know if there are any other efforts being rallied to increase survivor presence in the area?
Report Spam   Logged

UD Profile
Erestil/Remellion
Prospective Member

The Eye in the Sky is watching you...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 07:19:33 am »

1. The collective survivor population. We're just a small band of soldiers trying to survive, not even close to occupying a mall.
2. No. As far as I know.
3. The leaders are Ohcheeseyone (You may know him as Godcheese), Anticitizen and Grigori. PMing them on this forum or Anti and Grig on PB may net you a response.
Report Spam   Logged

Own the GMT BC! *those no-good farmers using GM humans*
Grigori
Token Crazy-Ass Priest
Elite
Prospective Member

Ehe... heh heh heh... AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 11:28:05 am »

We've been working on Mitchem as of late, but it's been slow work getting the mall back at capacity since a surprise attack a month or so back. Your help would be wholeheartedly appreciated, and with a few more live bodies we may be able to keep the mall for good.
Report Spam   Logged

Blessed Guard
Grunt
Prospective Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 04:33:55 pm »

I've moved to PM over the matter now, but thanks to everyone who helped me figure out what I needed to do.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:54:05 pm by Blessed Guard » Report Spam   Logged

UD Profile
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum