Disgruntled Heroes II
March 28, 2024, 07:29:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Some members may be placed in the wrong membergroup due to the changes. Please PM Anticitizen with any problems.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

An incredibly slow response from the Inquisition

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An incredibly slow response from the Inquisition  (Read 282 times)
Biggles
Prospective Member

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2006, 10:41:09 pm »

Hullo Grigori and other Disgruntled Heroes,

Sorry if Wolf, our attack wolf, got loose and did some damage in and around your SH at the beginning of the month. He's pretty beastly and tends to get a bit bloodlusted sometimes, but he can sniff out a heretic from four blocks away.

In any case, I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you... our glorious leader, Cardinal Ximnes has disappeared leaving us in a bit of a disorganized state for a while, and I've been too busy to get us organized, but I'm starting to get our relationships cleaned up a bit.

If you're still interested in that alliance, I've set you to Friendly and I'm planning a raid in the near future (post christmas) that we'd love to have everyone who wants to come along come along on.... let me know if you're interested and I'll pull together the info for you.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Grigori
Token Crazy-Ass Priest
Elite
Prospective Member

Ehe... heh heh heh... AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 07:15:10 pm »

At least you replied. Anyways, we'll set you to friendly, and although I'm probably not going to make that raid I'm sure everyone else is interested.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum